Clean shapes, maximum storage space and soft leather that meets black and silver tones - yes, our Bogart lovely is obviously a bag that lets the 21st century style-connoisseur's heart skip a beat
BUT, we wouldn't be a proper girlfriend if we won't steal this beauty directly out of his closet, right ladies? After boyfriend jeans and his white shirt, this Bogart bag is the next treasure we also have to get our hands on!
So grab this synonym for minimalism and book your weekend getaway to a cosmopolitan jet-set metropolis such as Zurich! It's just a short flight to Switzerland's beautiful city, so you'll only need to pack the essentials: One comfortable outfit that works day and night, the right shoes to discover the city and a cool but still warm jacket. No check-in's necessary - just our illustrious Bogart.
As always, it's good to remember the typical in-flight carry-on etiquette 'cause you're not allowed to travel with everything you'd like:
There are some, so called "dangerous goods" you have to leave out of the bag. For safety reasons, the laws of all countries prohibit the transportation of the following items in your checked-in or carry-on baggage:
- Briefcases with built-in alarm devices
- Explosives, fireworks, flares
- Pressurised containers containing irritant gases, self-defense sprays, camping gas
- Containers with flammable liquids such as lighter fuel, paint, varnish, cleaning agents
- Items that ignite easily, such as matches
- Substances that emit flammable gases upon contact with water
- Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder, peroxides
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances, such as quicksilver, bacteria and virus cultures
- Radioactive materials and items
- Corrosive substances, such as acids, alkalis, wet cell batteries
- Strongly magnetic materials
- Petrol-operated equipment and tools that have contained minimal amounts of petrol (e.g. for test purposes)
- Electro shock weapons, such as tasers
And don't forget: A piece of hand luggage may not be larger than
55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm ;)
Based on these guidelines, you'll be sure to find the following travel essentials
in my personal hand luggage:
- Some beauty necessities like a mini shampoo set (containers must hold no more than 100ml!)
- Additional need-to-know info: containers should be in single, transparent, resealable plastic bags which holds no more than a litre while measuring approximately 20cmx20cm
- a brush
- sun protection
- and some make-up
You'll also find:
- My sunnies!
- My lovely new hat
- the latest fashion magazine
- my ipad and my iPhone, of course
- a scarf 'cause I don't like the powerful air condition
- and my head phones!
You you'll get inspired and have a safe and comfortable flight to Zurich!
And of course, he's allowed to borrow your new Bogart (sometimes ;)
See you in Zurich <3 Sarah Jane