Today Sarah Jane and me figured out that there is nothing bad about the rain these days. There's simply always some good in every bad. For example: If Spring didn't even start yet, there's still a whole Spring to go through! What we actually wanted to say: let's hope for better days to come. Pretty sure they will be amazing, cause most of the things you have to wait for are so.
While philosophising about random stuff like that we also decided to continue our new series "What's inside your bag?
" Because doing that also is kind of doing philosophy. Like getting to know other one's thoughts and secrets and life. Somehow. The first part was all about the Berlin people
, this time we are very curious about what fashion ladies are hiding inside their bags. So, tell us, fashion editors: What are you carrying around?
Today's protagonist is Misses Veronika! - a shoulder bag, that couldn't be more fashionable, I guess. While pretending to be a simple lady-like leather accessoire, it's so much more than only that. Plenty of pockets are waiting to organize all of your stuff - Veronika truly is a space miracle! But what does a fashion editor put inside her beloved companion? Let's first say: A lot!
As a fashion editor always is in a hurry, this lady first of all needs things that make business life a little bit more sweet. Looking gorgeous while working is the first rule, but not the most important one. Fashion ladies aren't some empty headed persons, no they just are obsessed with the beauty of life. But to figure out what's en vogue these seasons it needs some eyes like an eagle has them, too, some inspiration and the right equipment to preserve every idea, thought or happy finding! But Veronika doesn't care - this MCM bag offers enough space for everything! Promise.
And this is what we're talking about:
1. Smartphone: Sometimes the best inspiration can be found in the streets - and as things on the street tend to pass by very quick, it's quite advisable to always keep your mobile phone ready to make some pretty snapshots to share with your followers!
2.The Comb: Fashion editors have to be everywhere at the same time. Or just let's say: They hurry a lot and while hustling from one showroom to another, your hair doesn't always do what you want it to do - looking good. A quick comb-session sometimes is indispensable.
3. Rouge: Long nights, much work, less sleep: Rouge makes a woman's face look like a summer dream in seconds!
4. Lipstick: Even if a fashion editor is wearing black allover (because it was too early this morning), an outstanding lipstick colour helps getting through the day without feeling like a grey mouse!
5. Magazines: There's quite nothing to say about, but: Inspiration, Inspiration, Inspiration!
6. Sketch book & Swarovski pen: Inspiration has to be written down or collected in some kind of a "holy book" - whenever a fashion editor spots a new trend, amazing brand or just an awesome colour, be sure she's going to safe it in her bible - in prober style of course, while using a blingbling pen!
7. Lip & hand balm: Two in one, because a fashion editor also is a practical-thinking one!
8. Camera: It's all about the pictures! Beautiful findings has to be photographed to share them with collegues and most of all: Your chief - maybe Miss Anna Wintour?
9. MCM charming: Your keys definitely need a home like that!
10. Fruit Break: Healthy, tasty, stylish!
11. Sunglasses: Especially during fashion shows there a lot of flashlights penetrating a fashion editor's eyes. And: Not everybody must see what you are looking at - maybe it's a detail everyone else missed?
12. Passport - if maybe some doorman misses who you are. Or your office is calling to tell you that there's a flight for you to Milan in.... 30 minutes.
LOVE & many hugs,