I rarely expect to be blown away by editorial spreads in gossip magazines, mainly because this type of publication obviously focuses on celebrities fashion and news pieces rather than on fashion spreads and styling. However, while looking through our recent press clippings, I was completely smitten with this editorial from Gala Magazine (Germany)which features our Large Stark Backpack.
I love the mixture of prints and colours, the fact that the models look like graceful giraffes and the energy emanating from the photos. The title of the shoot itself "Up and Away" is so close to our brand motto which is "Global Nomadism". This editorial seems like an open invitation to travel and discover the world...
Prints mixing is a great way of looking super sharp. If you are afraid you'll end up looking more bag lady and less editorial friendly, just follow these simple styling tips:
- mix prints with a similar colour way.
- clash graphic prints in black and white
- try half abstract print and figurative prints (e.g. florals + smudges of colour)
- add some neutral accessories to ground your outfit (here the Stark backpack)
- keep your hair and make up fuss free.
Do you like mixing prints? Would you try?